Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Runaways!!

Well.....Today I was trying to clean up my house and I was doing a few dishes while the kids played downstairs. After a min. it got a little quite down there so I went to check on them....They were nowhere to be found. I look all over downstairs and back upstairs and downstairs again, then I went outside, in the garage. So I went back in and got some shoes on and went outside again and I could see some little footprints in the driveway so I followed them and they kept going and going out along the side of the road all the way down to Brynn's friend Ali's house. So while I was walking down the road a guy pulled over and asked if I was missing two little kids and he told me that they were over on the porch of Brynn's friends house. (they were just waiting there for someone to come home. Oh and by the way Brynn had croc shoes on with no socks and Deegan just had socks on. So.....they are both in a little bit of trouble!! But Brynn told me that she didn't make Deegan walk the whole way she carried him part way!! (like that makes it better:) So when we got home their poor little feet were bright red and freezing cold, so we sat by the fire and warmed them up.

8 comments:

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

LOL! I am sorry I am laughing, but it is kind of funny...if you are not the mom!

Anonymous said...

I so wish that I could have seen them walking together. It would have been funny, but I know exactly how you felt. At least she carried part of the way! LOL Jono

Bryan and Jessica said...

that is so funny! i can just picture the two of them! I bet you were panicking! your kids are so dang cute!

Mickell Schena said...

That is a great story. Good job Brynn on carrying the little guy some of the way. I love to hear those stroies because it makes you realize that your kids are normal.
Love you guys

Kim said...

So hilarious!! At least she took care of her little brother right?!

Ashley Abbott said...

That is hilarious!!! I would have been so mad at them, but how can you not love brynn for saying that he didn't have to walk the whole way because she packed him part of the way! What a good big sister!! You have such cute kids!

Kimberly said...

You are so amazing of how calm you stayed. I probably would of had the whole neighborhood and the cops at my house! Glad they were okay! I love Brynn's little witty comments!
Hope you guys are doing good!

The Dutson's

The Church house said...

That is quite the walk and kind of a scary road. I used to drive it and know how fast some of us crazy's drive out there. They are so cute. And they are both getting way too big.
LeAnn