Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years!

New Years Day me and the kids went up to the sand dunes with my parents and the Finlinson's and it was alot of fun!! New Years Eve we went down to the Palladium for their games and stuff, the kids really had alot of fun! Chad was working nights so he didn't get to go with us:(

Brynn and Rylan playing on the sand!
Deegan sitting in the truck trying to warm up since he won't keep gloves on his little hands!

He was pretty happy after my dad gave him some candy and my mom gave his some hot chocolate!


Brynn having a good time and drinking some yummy hot chocolate!!




1 comment:

Mickell Schena said...

I am so glad that you can post. Tell your husband he is the best. Hope you guys had good holidays. Maybe one day we will be able to come to Delta for Christmas. Schena always has to work