Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ear Piercing!

Today I took Brynn to get her ears pierced. She has been so excited for about a week to get it done, but on the way there she was getting really nervous and didn't want to do it anymore. When we got there she started to cry. So we picked out some cute earings to see if that might help but it didn't. I had to hold her arms down and turn her head so she could get to the ears. (while she is screaming). Right after she got the first one in Brynn stop screaming and had this shocked look on her face like "thats it". So she just sat there nice for the second one!! Now she thinks she the coolest little girl ever!!!





2 comments:

Jimi said...

She is so stinkin cute! Tell her I love them.

Ashley Abbott said...

I love her hair and her ears! I can't believe how big she is getting!