Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brynn's 1st day of Preschool!!

Well Brynn had her first day of Preschool on Wed. She was really excited and had alot of fun! The only hard part is trying to get her up in the morning to get her ready, cuz she is not to much of an "early bird". She can hardly wait until she can ride the bus home. She was really mad when I showed up to pick her up today, she wanted to ride the bus eventhough no one was at home to watch her! Maybe Tuesday she can ride the bus home since they don't go to school on Friday's and that's my other day off so!!!


Brynn in front of her new school!!

"First day of School Picture"
She is pretty proud of her new backpack!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe she is big enough to go to school. She looks snazy with her new back pack. I just wish I could have seen her the first day of school that would have been so funny to see if she listened to the teacher, and also if she talked a lot to the other kids.

Jono

Jimi said...

I cannot believe how grown up she looks in those pictures. Tell her I am so excited that she is going to school and that Ry starts on Wednesday. We can't wait.

Aimee said...

Laura she is so cute!! I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool!