Monday, February 9, 2009

My sick little man!!


(this one was taken thurs. after he was feeling alot better)
Tuesday night we had to take Deegan out to the hospital. He ended up having RSV and we stayed there until Thursday evening.

This is how they got him to hold still so they could get a chest X-ray of him. Pretty weird looking!

This was right after they got done putting his oxygen on and his i.v. in. I took a picture and he rolled over and said "cheese"! Part way through getting his i.v. in he kept telling them "i done, i done". It was pretty sad. But he is doing so much better now. We are so glad!!


10 comments:

Bryan and Jessica said...

that is so sad! I almost cried when I seen those pictures of Deegan! I am so glad he is feeling better!

Ashley Abbott said...

That is so stinking sad. I've heard of a couple of people who's kids have had that. I hope he's better!

Darla said...

I kept seeing on facebook that people were talking about him being sick! I had no idea he was in the hospital! We did that same thing with Sydni when she was that same age and I know it is NO fun! For moms either! I'm glad to hear he's feeling better, poor little guy!

Kim said...

Poor little guy! I'm glad he's feeling better now.

Mickell Schena said...

He looked really sick, the poor little guy. The picture of him feeling better is so dang cute. He looks like a little man.

Mickell Schena said...

Hey I tagged you. So check out my blog and copy it. It was kinda fun.

Kimberly said...

Glad to hear he is doing alright! He looks so sad in his xray picture.

gregandjaime said...

So the first picture is so sad...second is weird...and third is so cute with him all relaxing! I can't believe he was so sick...glad he is feeling better:)

The Church house said...

I had no idea that Deegan was so sick. I hope that he is doing better. And it my memory is right, Happy Birthday Laura. You are getting so old - not. Hope everything is going better.

Kara said...

Poor little guy. I remember when Tanna was a baby she had RSV and we had to do all that, it stinks. I am glad he is feeling better.