Wednesday, September 17, 2008

St. George

This weekend my mom and I took the kids down to St. George to stay with the Smith's in a house that they had rented down there for the week. It was so much fun. The house was sooooo nice, you really could get used to living somewhere like that!! We spent most of the time either out by the pool and hot tub or down in the theater room playing "Rock Bank" on the wii. It was a blast. I just wish we would have spent more than one night there. The Smith's all staying for about 4 nights. Brynn said she wanted to move to this house. I'm sure she does since swimming is like one of her favorite things to do. Deegan even got brave enough to where he would just walk off the side of the pool and expect someone to catch him.(which is really weird for him since he isn't a big fan of the water. He must get that from his dad!) I wish I had pictures of the whole house but most of them of, all of them I guess are of the pool area out back.

Deegan getting ready to get in the pool. I only had to step in the pool once in my cloths after him!

Brynn!! Well I'm not quite sure what she is doing here!


Brynn "the shark".

Janet, Brynn, Kelsi, and "B".

The kids playing in the pool!

5 comments:

Mickell Schena said...

Laura,
Hey I am so glad that you commented on my blog. I don't do a very good job keeping intouch with people so this is my way. Get Mel to start one. Looks like you guys had way fun in St. George. I could live that way too.
Keep in touch.
Love you Guys.

Bryan and Jessica said...

that looks like so much fun! i bet the kids had a lot of fun! i love st. george it is always so much fun!

Darla said...

How did I miss your blog? I'm gonna add you to mine. Looks like you guys had way fun down there. Brynn is so cute!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Laura,

Your kids are too cute! Brynn looks just exactly like someone I used to babysit! HA!

Mickell Schena said...

I tagged you. Just go to my blog and copy it. If you have any questions call me