Sunday, July 20, 2008

The "Rez"

On Friday we went to the "rez" with Kim, Gabby, "B", Cole, Jono and some of his friends. Later in the afternoon Mikki and Kyson came by my parents lot at the "rez". We had alot of fun. 

Saturday we went out again, the Smith's (except Brandon and Dusty, who got called out to work that morning), the Carter's and my family were all there. It was a lot of fun playing in the sand, tubbing and playing  in the inflatable pirate ship! While we were lounging in the sun we all watched this nasty storm cloud get closer without thinking we should probably be putting away some of the stuff that could blow away. So finally when the wind started to blow really hard we were all in a big hurry to put everything away. We did it though, nothing blew way (that we know of i guess!). It blew over after awhile and we all went back to relaxing on the grass. 
Brynn and I at the "Beach" aka the REZ!!!

Deegan and Gabby chilling in the lil' pool!!!


4 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

I'm so glad you got pictures on your blog!! Now I get to see you everyonce in a while! I know I tell you this every time I see you, but I love your hair!!!

Aimee said...

Laur! It's about damn time you posted something. ha ha. I check your blog like every day to see if you have. You seriously have the cutest kids! Keep those posts coming! :)

Love ya

Devin and Chrissy said...

Laura. Its Chrissy Hood Dude's niece well I should say Rowley I have been married for almost 4 years. How the heck are you its Crazy I found you on here. I have 3 kiddos, living in St Louis, Living a great life. I hope you add me I would love to keep in touch and see how your family is doing you have a cute family and your blog is cute too. Well I hope to talk to you soon Oh yeah add me please devinandchristina2004@yahoo.com Talk to ya soon

Jimi said...

Yay! it's about time! I wasn't going to check your blog today, but I decided to give you one more chance :) Great job, so cute!